Permission to Enroll


To obtain permission to enroll in an introductory biology course for which you do not have the required prerequisites, the best person to talk to is the course coordinator for that course.

For Biology 1101, 1102, or 1105, contact Adam Andrews.

For Biology 1113, 1113H, 1114, or 1114H, contact Jonathan Horn.

For Biology 3401, contact Dr. Steve Chordas.

Research Credit contact Dr. Jimmy Chiucchi.